Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Guitar [USED APPROVED]
This is a Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass in black with matching black headstock.
All original, nothing missing, or replaced.
Its in excellent condition throughout, a few tiny cosmetic marks on the back.
There is no fret wear at all, which says it has had very little, if any use at all.
please check out the photos
It has two pickups...split P in front position and a Jazz in bridge position giving best of everything, its a modern take on the vintage classic Jaguar.
Being a short scale bass is easy to handle if a long scale is too much!
• Short scale length (30")
• Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile, black headstock and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
• Single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup, vintage-style split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
• Volume control knob for each pickup, master tone control knob
• Four-saddle bridge
• Black pickguard
• Series: Vintage Modified Models
• Body: Agathis
• Body Finish: Polyurethane
• Body Shape: Jaguar Bass
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish: Polyurethane
• Neck Shape: "C" Shape
• Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
• Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 20
• Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
• String Nut: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
• Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
• Truss Rods: Standard
• Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
• Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
• Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
• Pickup Switching: None
• Pickup Configuration: SS
• Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
• Hardware Finish: Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
• Control Knobs: Black Plastic