Squier Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar [USED APPROVED]
This is a nice Custom Tele, in black , chrome hardware.
All original, nothing missing, or replaced.
Its in overall very good condition bar a ding on the back, purely cosmetic.
The hardware...bridge ,pickups, controls and machines are all spot on.
The maple neck and fingerboard is also spot on..frets show no wear, its had very little or light use only.
Being The Custom , it has two chrome humbuckers and a three way selector
so please check out the photos , and email or call uso for any more details, Thanks Curly Music Liverpool
The Tele Custom is an affordable hybrid of two popular Telecaster designs. Fusing a '72 Tele Custom with a Tele Deluxe, this guitar has two high-output humbuckers, a three-way pickup selector switch and independent volume and tone controls. The Squier Tele Custom also features a solid agathis body and bolt-on maple neck with maple fingerboard
The Fender telecaster has been seen in the hands of some of music's finest guitarists. From Bruce Springsteen to Status Quo, it's presence can be felt in many a classic rock anthem. It's legacy continues in the hands of exceptional guitarists like John 5 (formerly of Marilyn Manson fame) now playing for Rob Zombie and the mighty Slipknot's Jim Root as well as being the preferred instrument of Jimmy Eat World's Jim Adkins.
- Body: Agathis
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 Chrome Covered Humbucking Pickups (Neck/Bridge)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners