Gibson SG Supreme, fireburst, 2005
Gibson SG Supreme
This is a 2005 SG Supreme in Fireburst with gold hardware
Its all original, nothing missing.
Its in excellent condition having had very little use and been well looked after, as such the frets show no wear.
All the hardware is spot on, electronics are also perfect.
Comes with the original Gibson Case.
The Supreme comes as standard with gold hardware, an Ebony fingerboard with Custom bound headstock, Mahogany body with a Maple cap...A standard Sg has a mahogany body only...no maple cap.
This really is a special SG, a beautiful looking guitar in this finish too with its bound neck and split diamond inlays...plays and sounds as expected.
It weighs approx 7.2 pounds, thats 3.26 kilos
See the photos, the original price tag is shown...when new it was £2437.00
As its no longer available new its a great opportunity to aquire a superb collectable SG in excellent condition.
Below is a spec list...for more details please email or call on the number in ebay shop details for payment and delivery details...Thanks, Curly Music Liverpool
- Body: Mahogany, AA flame maple top
- Neck: Mahogany, '60s style slim taper
- Species: Mahogany
- Headstock Binding: Single-ply
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 24 3/4" scale length
- Nut Width: 1 11/16", 24 frets
- Inlays: Split diamond
- Plating Finish: Gold on Emeraldburst and Lavaburst, Chrome on Midnightburst
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic, Stopbar tailpiece
- Pickups: Two '57 Classic humbuckers
- Controls: Two volume and tone, three-way switch
- Gibson Case included