PreSonus Earmix 16M...new, with mounting bracket 2021
This is a new Presonus Earmix 16M. Last one in stock.
Unused, Boxed with power supply. Usual price is £325.00
Also with it we are throwing in free, to make it more attractive the Presonus mounting kit...usual price is £55 on its own, again , boxed, unused.
Ive added a you tube link, worth a watch to see how it works
For more details please email or call us instore on either 0151 709 8484 or 07733118531
Below is an in depth description and spec list.
- Tailor your headphone mix with 3-band EQ and limiting
- Works seamlessly with PreSonus StudioLive Series III and AVB enabled systems
- 16 instantly re-callable channels
- A high performance monitoring solution for your entire band
PreSonus EarMix 16M Personal Monitor Mixer Overview
Powerful, intuitive, versatile. The PreSonus EarMix 16M Personal Monitor Mixer is designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus Studio Live Series III and other AVB enabled systems. The intuitive interface makes it effortless for any performer to dial in a fantastic sounding headphone mix. It takes minimal time to select one of the 16 channels and find ideal volume and panning in the stereo field.
That's not all either. You'll be free to take manipulation further with the addition of equalisation and limiting. This is excellent in adding sheen to your mix and maintain healthy dynamic levels. Which, will improve and enhance your performances, allowing you to connect with the crowd. If you're on tour or play regular slots set up will be painless. The EarMix 16M allows you to save mix presets, providing instant recall. If you want to hear and perform better then this is the unit for you!
Full Description AVB-networking
The PreSonus EarMix 16M is designed to seamlessly integrate with the StudioLive Series III family, as well as other AVB-enabled systems. This networked monitoring system allows you to connect digital audio devices over great distances using CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cables, providing you with the ability to route your audio signal anywhere on the network with exceptionally low latency. AVB networking provides you with an incredibly precise clock that dramatically reduces harmonic distortion and phasing, whilst AVB also ensures that you always have enough bandwidth for carrying your low latency audio.
With two AVB ports on the back panel, the EarMix 16M can be chained together with multiple units and a StudioLive Series III console, providing a high-performance monitoring solution for your entire band. This expansion can be even greater when chained from multiple PreSonus SW5E AVB switches. Your networked system can be setup and controlled with ease from any networked StudioLive Series III console, or via the free PreSonus UC Surface control software (available for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android).
Compact professional monitoring
With a plethora of powerful features, the EarMix 16M delivers a high-performance networked monitoring solution with expandable capabilities. Designed for seamless integration with PreSonus' StudioLive Series III family of mixers, the EarMix 16M features fully professional sound and build quality, and includes an ultra high-performance headphone amplifier as well as the ability to accept 16 mono channels of input via AVB networking. The mixer's headphone amplifier is capable of driving professional-caliber low-impedance IEMs, whilst the top of the line digital-to-analog converter ensures the best dynamic range and S/N ratio. The versatile capabilities of the EarMix 16M allows you to achieve exceptionally clear and loud monitor mixes, whilst providing you with the ability to instantly store and recall up to 16 mix scenes locally. The mixer can also be powered via the included external PSU, but it can also utilise PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology, enabling single cable operation without the need for a local power source. With PreSonus' revered hardware and software integration, the EarMix 16M is a truly professional personal monitoring system, perfectly suited to a huge range of applications.
- 16x2 AVB-networked personal monitor mixer
- Powerful headphone amp can drive low-impedance in-ear monitors
- 3-band EQ and limiter on all channels plus main mix
- Stereo channel linking and channel grouping
- May be powered via PoE
- 2 AVB Ethernet ports; network up to 24 units with a StudioLive Series III mixer
- 2 Balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs
- 1/8" stereo aux input
- Store up to 16 mix scenes for instant recall
- Signal present and clipping LED for each input
- 8-segment stereo output meter
- 24 bit, up to 48kHz operation
- Routing setup from StudioLive Series III consoles and UC Surface
- Mic-stand mounting option (available separately) Specifications
- Type: Personal Monitor Mixer
- Compatibility: StudioLive Series III
- Number of Ports: 1 x AVB In, 1 x AVB Thru
- Connection Type: Ethernet AVB network
- Input Channels: 16
- Output Channels: 2
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (stereo aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (line out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Power Source: 24V DC power supply / PoE support
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 9.4"
- Depth: 7.6"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs